Isabel Markus - One Minute
- Three 148 x 210mm, 24-page publications
- One-colour riso on Cyclus Offset 80gsm
- Saddle-stitched, housed in a die-cut envelope
- Published by Loose Joints, March 2014
5. A small group of ambivalent actors move about the stage, shuffling back and forth, shifting out of one frame and into another.
4. elevated and omnipotent, godlike.
2. Consisting of three separate publications, One Minute mimics the screen grids found on train station platforms throughout London.
3. These monitor banks, often at passenger level, present a curious form of observation - the chance to witness an event that you are within occurring from an impossible, disembodied number of surveillance perspectives;
1. One Minute was the first publication by Loose Joints. It describes a train entering a station.
6. An out of body experience.